Thursday, January 05, 2006

How Good am I??
I donno this happens only to me or with everyone???But neways I will go ahead.Either I doubt myself too much or I have not been stimulated enough.
I have never realised my capabilities.I have never known how much potential I have.Now this causes a lot of unrest in my mind.Can I do this??Will I be able to this??Am I as good as him/her??
Finally when the job is done..its like ,it was not that difficult after all.But then why on earth I wasted so much energy on bothering????
I strongly feel that its the atmosphere and people around you that stimulate you .You need to be challenged enough to get out the best in you.And you need to be strong and determined enough to look for those challenges.Most of the time we dont try hard enough to reach our potential.
Why don't we try hard???Well its pretty simple....fear..fear of failure.What will people say....does it matter???What the f***,I am just wasting the one life I had,wasting it without taking a shot at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,it reminds me of the U2 song,
I'm not the only one staring at the sun. lol

Either it is lack of unbiased analysis or limited capability of our understanding, life do seems a journey to unknown, from unknown.

Unknown,vast,rather i would say misleading.Misleading in the sense,its hard to find Blacks & Whites,everything dissolves in the gray.

In fact,you put it very well when you say 'why should i care',it questions our deep-rooted desire to be praised for every damn thing attributed to us, take example of any rebel,you will found him using same terminology. :)

I would love to mention Shivaji here.He never tried to project himself as a hero.As a matter of fact he never followed established rules to show his greatness,his solo purpose was to defeat enemy using any possible mean whether it is in accordance with existing social or war rules.He never cared if his tactics will be called cowardly.

And today we respect him as our great hero.

--Mumukshutva