Monday, January 09, 2006

Yummmmmm....
After having finally settled down in Bangalore(I came here on the 26th of Dec),this weekend I was free for the first time.The cook in me was screaming on top of his voice and so I decided to try my hands at cooking.Carnivorous as I am,it was chicken I decided to cook.
It was 4 P.M and we had just finished or I should say half finished watching Bluffmaster(the 2nd CD was not working).Bhavanjay and I set out to Food World to buy all the stuff needed for yesterdays food extravaganza.
After having bought all the tel-masaala.Bhavanjay moved back to the flat for some onion and bhindi chopping.Yes,there was a slight change in Menu,I love bhindi and so decided to cook some bhindi bhujia also.In the meanwhile I rushed to the chicken shop and bought some freshly cut chicken.
KK and Vivek were also to join us for the gala event so I had to wind up before they were home.Bhavanjay was done with the chopping by the time I reached.So I took of my shirt(I like cooking in my ganjee) and started the chicken marination.Ginger garlic paste,chopped onions,namak,haldi,lal mirch,chicken masala and some sarso tel...all these were mixed with the chicken and left for half an hour.Then me chadhaing the pan on the stove and cooked the chicken till it was tender and all set to eat.The bhindi bhujia hardly took 10 minutes.
KK and Vivek had already got 6 plates of rice for 4 of us(we were very hungry!!).As soon as the bhindi was ready we all just gorged on the food..........god it was awesome........
Don't believe me?????Just send a mail to bhav,KK or Vivek..they will second me....

No comments: