Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Antt(The End).......
The D-day....Convocation....... just an hour before it..sab kahatam....back to square one.....I was not sure when I would come back to ISM in the future and if I had to cut my crop short it had to be here....jahan se kahaani shuru hui thee......
My parents just hated me in my new roop....had been coaxing me for ages(atleast it seems like ages)to get a haircut.....but I never heeded to their request......they told me kee beta degree lene se pehle to katwaa lena baal.....and early morning still drunk from the night before(I didnt know what transpired) I along with DP sir and Ankur went to the barber shop..............
I don't think I need to mention what I did there.....Ankur had a shave and DP sir got his hair coloured yellow...the damage:240 bugs....and what do you expect..yes we didn't have money to pay.....I had never expected that the shop owner will let us go..specially after he had heard us talking about all our escapaded last night.....but I was amazed when he let us go....of course we payed back later.....

2 comments:

KV said...

You still look smart!

Didn't know about the morning odyssey though. Who was the barber by the way? Would try my hands there I guess... :)

Avlesh Singh said...

has it really ended?