Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Shuruaat(The beginning).........
It has been a long time since I last blogged....reasons are..hmmmmm.....not plenty..just that old habits don't die hard....matiaoopan....
So what you see above is madhulika Dhanbad...yes I was back to ISM after a gap of one year for my convocation.Things had changed and so had all of us....mere baal badhaane kee kathaa yahin shuru hui thee......this pic was taken when Arun was nice enough to invite me and baba to his treat jo usko Reena de rahee thee......this was the day before the convocation......
I had just come back from my internship at salzburg and due to the extravagant rates of haircut (15 euros!!) I decided to have a haircut when back....but that never happened (courtesy my pals) who advised that I was looking very smart(now I know what they realy meant) and should go for this new look.....yahin se shuruaat hui thee baal badhaane ke kahani.....

1 comment:

Nirvana said...

hi dude..its achal 2002 batch mining passout...u reminded me of maa good old days....to guru...send me pics of madhulika if u ve one...
shuklaachal@gmail.com