Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Whats goin' on??
This is a question I have been asking myself since I don't know when.My last blog was writtenon 18th April .If you ask me what I have been doing since then....the answer would be hmm...letme think.....lemme think hard......ufff.....give up!!Coz I really dont have an answer.Barring performing well at work and winning accolades,I dont think I have been doing anything.If I look at myself from an outsiders perspective,I have got everything.I have a nice job and am not doing really bad at it,I am making a lot of money for someone my age,I am blessed to have a loving family and a few friends who I can bank on for anything.But then beyond a certain point does performing well at work(which you are not even sure you like or not), or making loads of money matter?...atleast not to me.The next obvious is question is:What really does matter???The answer to this is pretty simple,atleast I cannot cheat myself on this.I am not very clear as to what really matters. But what I think matters,I don't have the courage to pursue .The good thing is that I know my weaknesses,every human being has some.The frustrating part is that I have been unable to overcome them yet.There are reasons plenty,one of them being, not trying hard enough.Whats goin' on???

No comments: