Saturday, June 28, 2008

Missing Her......

Bangalore suddenly feels quiet and empty. M has left, and she is gone for good. She has made me proud and ecstatic by her achievements. Achievements which she never desired......after all everyone is not driven by the same priorities in life.

If it was up to her, she wouldn't have even taken this step (a major decision on our part) and left. It was me who pushed for it really hard and I have no regrets. There is satisfaction, like never experienced before,....and yet there is the emptiness. Every nook and corner of the house (and my heart) is craving for her presence.

The next 18 months will be tough. But I know we will steer through, overcoming all challenges. But at this point, the only thing on my mind is to hear her voice as soon as her flight lands.

This song, I guess, best describes my state of mind. Sometimes it feels it was custom composed for our situation :)







No comments: